On Shabbat, we typically have the following activities going on:
- At 9:00 am, we have our group Torah Study focused on the Parshah for the week.
- Also at 9:00 am, we have a group that meets for prophetic, listening prayer—we call it “On Our Faces Prayer.”
- Starting at 10:30 am, we have our weekly Shabbat morning service. We have Nursery care for children age 3 and under. After the Torah service, we have Shabbat School for children age 4 to 10.
- After service, we have a Community Oneg as we delight in the Shabbat and fellowship with one another. It’s an organized, pot bless meal, so contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
- From 1:30-3:00 pm, we meet for Torah Club. In 2018-19, we’re studying through the Torah using FFOZ’s “Unrolling the Scroll” commentary. Click here to learn more.
- About two weeks a month, our Youth Group meets in the afternoon (after service, usually from 2:00-4:00pm).