Welcome to the B’rit Hadasha!
Included below are some of the documents that we use in our “Inquirer’s Class” for people who want to know more about B’rit Hadasha or who may be considering membership in our community. In either case, we hope that, by studying these documents, that you will come to understand us and our community better and catch hold of the excitement and adventure of what G-d is doing in our midst in this unique and wonderful community of the saints.
- Who is B’rit Hadasha?
- Core Values at B’rit Hadasha
- So What is It About B’rit that Makes Us Different?
- The Worship Distinctive of B’rit Hadasha
- Scripture and Other Jewish Writings
- Hebrew and Christian Scriptures
- What Must I Do to be Saved?
- The Ruach ha-Kodesh and Our Community
- Elder-Led – What Does that Mean?
- Youth – Making the Transformation
Torah, Distinction, and Jewish Life
- Us, Not Them
- Remnants aren’t Leftovers
- Community Language
- Mr. and Mrs. Christ
- Hebrew Terms
- Ruth, Yeshua, and a Community of Three
- Scripture Does Not Contradict Itself
- Am I a Jew or a Gentile?
- A Light to the Nations
- The Feasts
- Halachah of Our Rabbi
- Importance of Community
- Taming the Fire
- Guarding Unity
- Law and Grace
- Community of Prayer
- Gifts of HaShem
- The Great Orchestra
- A Vibrant Messianic Jewish Synagogue
- Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Ends of the Earth
- Everything Starts with “Small”
- Tithes, Offerings, and Giving
- All Parts of the Body