Welcome to the B’rit Hadasha Inquirer’s class!
Over the next four weeks, we pray that you will come to understand us and our community better and catch hold of the excitement and adventure of what G-d is doing in our midst in this unique and wonderful community of the saints.
We’ll be making the assigned materials (or, at least, most of them) available here for your convenience. You should read plan to read the documents immediately below across the four-week class — we’ll be pulling them as we go through the other documents.
Week 1 (Oct 27, 2018)
- Who is B’rit Hadasha?
- So What is It About B’rit that Makes Us Different?
- The Worship Distinctive of B’rit Hadasha
- Scripture and Other Jewish Writings
- Hebrew and Christian Scriptures
- What Must I Do to be Saved?
- Elder-Led – What Does that Mean?
- Taming the Fire
- Guarding Unity
Week 2 (Nov 3, 2018)
- Us, Not Them
- Remnants aren’t Leftovers
- Community Language
- Mr. and Mrs. Christ
- Hebrew Terms
- Ruth, Yeshua, and a Community of Three
- Scripture Does Not Contradict Itself
- Am I a Jew or a Gentile?
- A Light to the Nations
- The Feasts
- Halachah of Our Rabbi
Week 3 (Nov 10, 2018)
- Importance of Community
- Law and Grace
- Community of Prayer
- The Ruach ha-Kodesh and Our Community
- Gifts of HaShem
- The Great Orchestra
Week 4 (Nov 17, 2018)
- A Vibrant Messianic Jewish Synagogue
- Window into the Early Messianic Community
- Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Ends of the Earth
- Everything Starts with “Small”
- Tithes, Offerings, and Giving
- All Parts of the Body
- Youth – Making the Transformation