Welcome to the B’rit Hadasha Inquirer’s class!
Over the next four weeks, we pray that you will come to understand us and our community better and catch hold of the excitement and adventure of what G-d is doing in our midst in this unique and wonderful community of the saints.
We’ll be making the assigned materials (or, at least, most of them) available here for your convenience.
Week 1 (Nov 11, 2017)
- Who is B’rit Hadasha?
- Core Values at B’rit Hadasha
- So What is It About B’rit that Makes Us Different?
- The Worship Distinctive of B’rit Hadasha
- Scripture and Other Jewish Writings
- Hebrew and Christian Scriptures
- What Must I Do to be Saved?
- The Ruach ha-Kodesh and Our Community
- Elder-Led – What Does that Mean?
- Youth – Making the Transformation
Week 2 (Nov 18, 2017)
- Us, Not Them
- Remnants aren’t Leftovers
- Community Language
- Mr. and Mrs. Christ
- Hebrew Terms
- Ruth, Yeshua, and a Community of Three
- Scripture Does Not Contradict Itself
- Am I a Jew or a Gentile?
- A Light to the Nations
- The Feasts
- Halachah of Our Rabbi
Week 3 (Dec 2, 2017)
- Importance of Community
- Taming the Fire
- Guarding Unity
- Law and Grace
- Community of Prayer
- Gifts of HaShem
- The Great Orchestra
Week 4 (Dec 9, 2017)
- A Vibrant Messianic Jewish Synagogue
- Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Ends of the Earth
- Everything Starts with “Small”
- Tithes, Offerings, and Giving
- All Parts of the Body