We’re connecting with the 21 Days of Global Prayer and Fasting for Israel (May 7-28) in the following ways. Please use the following prayer points as a starting place as you intercede daily for Israel during this time.
Please pray for:
- For a great awakening of the Jewish people, in Israel and in the diaspora, to the love and salvation found only in Messiah Yeshua.
- For a release of God’s glory upon Jerusalem and the entire nation of Israel, and for peace and prosperity.
- For a renewed zeal for believers everywhere to stand with the Jewish people, Israel, and against all antisemitism
For additional encouragement, please review the prayer guides at Isaiah62Fast.com (opens in a new tab).
We’re planning a number of activities for the B’rit community, some at the synagogue, with others in our Chavurah groups or off-campus. Here is the current list:
- On the B’rit campus:
- Sun, May 7 to Tue, May 9 – Main Sanctuary open from 4-8 pm for prayer
- Sun, May 14 to Tue, May 16 – Main Sanctuary open from 4-8 pm for prayer
- Sat, May 20 – Erev Rosh Chodesh – 6:30-8:00 pm (prayer focus on salvation of Israel)
- Sun, May 21 to Tue, May 23 – Main Sanctuary open from 4-8 pm for prayer
- Thu, May 25 – Erev Shavuot – 6:30-8:30 pm (service, followed by Oneg and other activities)
- Sat, May 27 – Game Night (includes time to pray for salvation of Israel as well as Havdalah)
- Wrap up prayer meeting Sun, May 28 at 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- On Wed and Thu evenings, and Sat afternoon/evening, Chavurah groups will set aside time to pray for the salvation of Israel.
- On Fri evenings from 6:00-8:00 pm, “Sunset at Shelby Farms”– bring your picnic dinner/blanket/chairs/Israeli flags; meet in field near main building; opportunity for prayer and witnessing
Click here for more information on the Isaiah 62 Fast (opens in a new tab).